Parts Loaner Program -
The parts loaner program is growing. We continue to receive contributions of both dollars and parts. In case you are not familiar with the program, here is how it works:
- • You have a mechanical issue requiring maintenance and call Ken Bacon on the Hot Line at 918-625-3161.
- • If a spare part is available, it is shipped to you for you to use while yours is being repaired or replaced.
- • You have your mechanic install the loaner part and send your part out for repair.
- • Your mechanic re-installs your own repaired part on your plane.
- • You return the loaner part (in the same working order as it was received) to AOA.
- • You will be responsible for all shipping costs.
To contribute to the Parts Loaner Program, call Ken and send parts and/or money to AOA at:
Aerostar Owners Association
2608 W Kenosha #704
Broken Arrow, OK 74012